- University of Basel, lic. iur., 1993
- Admission to the bar, 1996
- Admission as notary public, 1999
- University of Zurich, LL.M. in international commercial law, 2004
Legal advisor with a big construction firm in Basel; Legal counsel of a globalplayer pharma group domiciled in Basel;
Investigator with district attorney of Liestal, Legal advisor with Police and Military Department Basel-Stadt, District Court Sissach/Gelterkinden, Land Registry and Commercial Registry Basel-Stadt; since 2001 Attorney-at-law and Notary Public, Partner at SwissLegal Dürr + Partner, Basel.
Christine Boldi is a Swiss-wide tariff negotiator and expert in the field of health legislation. She runs SwissLegal’s center of excellence for health and, as legal consultant to numerous service provider associations, is active in the development of tariff structures, the negotiation and development of tariff and tax point value agreements with the various funders (in the fields of statutory health insurance, MTK, disability insurance, supplementary insurers) up to official approval. In addition to this, she provides expert opinion services and develops and oversees legislative proposals until their entry into force. She also lectures at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW) School of Health Sciences, where she also sits on the advisory board.
Lecturer at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW),School of Health Professions, Institute for Physiotherapy
Examiner for SVIT Real Estate Association
2002 - 2009 Member of the Conciliation Authority dealing with lease and rental matters in the District of Basel-Stadt (representing landlords)
- CorporateINTL: Healthcare Law Firm of the Year in Switzerland - 2014 + 2015
- GlobalLawExperts: Healthcare Law Firm of the Year in Switzerland – 2016
- GlobalLawExperts: Healthcare Law Firm of the Year in Switzerland – 2017